If you want to get all the information about TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2022 then go through our article carefully. Because on our website you will be told when your syllabus will be released. So that you can easily prepare for the exam. Along with this, all the information about the pattern of the exam will also be made available. About which all the candidates must know because your exam will be prepared accordingly. Bookmark our website for more information.
TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has released 444 vacancies for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The application for this recruitment was done in online mode. For all the candidates had submitted their forms by visiting the official website. This application was opened only for a certain period of time. In which only the residents of Tamil Nadu could apply. Because this recruitment has been organized at the state level.
Your written test for the post of Sub Inspector will be conducted in offline mode. For which your exam pattern has been issued. If you want to clear this exam then you have to get all the information about your exam pattern and syllabus. The syllabus is released about one to two months before the exam. So that all the candidates can prepare for the exam in time. To get more information about this, you can also check by visiting the official website.
TN SI Syllabus 2022
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board [TNUSRB]|
|Post name||Sub Inspector [SI]|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Syllabus date||Already released|
TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern 2022
All the candidates must be aware of the exam pattern before the exam. Because by this you know what type of questions will be given in the exam. So read the details given below carefully which are as follows-
- All the questions in this exam will be of objective type.
- A total of 140 questions will be given in the open quota exam.
- A total of 2 hours will be given for this exam.
- You will be given a 1/2 mark for every correct answer.
- A total of 170 questions will be given in the departmental quota exam.
- The exam will be of 85 marks in which you will be given 1/2 mark for one answer.
- This exam will be conducted for a total of 3 hours.
How to check online TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2022?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open.
- In which you have to select the option of Syllabus.
- On the next page, your syllabus will open.
- Save the syllabus in pdf and download it.
- If you want, you can also take out the print copy of the syllabus for the exam.
If you want to ask anything about TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2022, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
This exam has been conducted at the state level.
A total of 444 vacancies have been released for this post.
All the questions in the exam will be of objective type.
Your syllabus is released in online mode only.
The official website link for the syllabus is- tnusrb.tn.gov.in