TNEA 2022 Application Form: The TNEA 2022 Application Form was available on June 20, 2022. Online submission of applications is required for the competition. Once a year, Anna University will host the admissions process for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA 2022). Based on students’ grades at the 10+2 level and the results of counseling sessions held by the university, admission is granted to a wide variety of engineering institutes within the boundaries of the state of Tamil Nadu.
TNEA 2022 Important Dates
Know complete TNEA dates below for the 2022 admission session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|TNEA 2022 Notification||8th June 2022|
|Application Form availability||20th June 2022|
|Last date to apply||19th July 2022|
|Random numbers allotment||22nd July 2022|
|Certificate verification||20th to 31st July 2022|
|Release of rank list/ merit list||8th August 2022|
|Grievances Addressal||9th to 14th August 2022|
|Counselling for special reservation category||16th to 18th August 2022|
|Commencement of General category||22nd August to 14th October 2022|
|End of counselling||18th October 2022|
TNEA 2022 Application Form
Check complete details related to TNEA 2022 application form in the below given section:
- TNEA 2022 application form has been released on 20th June 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Students must follow various application process – Online registration, filling of application details, uploading of images, payment of application fee, printing of form.
- Complete application form must be filled correctly as no correction will be allowed after the submission of form.
- Last date to submit the application form is till 19th July 2022.
- After completion of application students are required to submit their application along with some necessary documents at the below mentioned address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions,
Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
Necessary Documents to be submitted are:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Pass Certificates
- 12th Class Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Permanent community certificate
- Nativity certificate (If applicable)
- Relevant documents showing proof of Army personnel
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate, etc.
- Candidates must pay application fee by online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking method.
- For General candidates the fee is Rs.500 and for reserved candidates fee is Rs.250.
Know about TNEA Eligibility criteria details before filling the application form:
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu who have passed 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th standard from the schools located in the Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply and need not show any nativity certificate.
- Candidates who have passed their 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th standard or its equivalent exam from schools located outside of Tamil Nadu state can also apply but have to show original nativity certificate only in electronic form/ digitally signed e-certificate.
- Children of Central Govt. / PSUs Employees/ All India Tamil Nadu cadre officers are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee studied in Tamil Nadu state will be considered under open competition. Such candidates must produce their –
- Identification certificate issued by Head Quarters Tahsildar.
- Original passport, visa, letter registered with police station (only for those not registered in the refugee camp).
- For candidates applying for marine engineering, they must have attained age of 25 years to be eligible.
- Applying candidates must have passed 12th/ HSC or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have passed his /her HSC level with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Students in Intermediate level must have passed with minimum of 50% marks for general candidates; 45% marks for OBC & 40% marks for SC/ ST/ MBC/ DNC/ SCA candidates.
- Students applying for marine engineering, must have passed 12th level with PCME subjects securing 60% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: TNEA application process has been started from 20th June 2022.
Answer: No, correction will be not possible after submission of application.