neet.nta.nic.in NEET Dress Code 2022 for Male and Female Candidates by NTA Official Website:– This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination on 17th July 2022. Around 18 lakhs aspirants will appear in the NEET examination, and they need to wear a specific dress that is strictly instructed by the official department. Here on this article page, we have shared the NEET dress code 2022 for male and female candidates mentioned below. The registered candidates for the NEET examination can’t wear high heels, long sleeve dresses, jewellery, shoes, caps, or jewellery on the exam day. Stay connected with us to know more details about NEET Dress Code 2022 for male and female aspirants.
NEET Dress Code 2022 for Female & Male
According to the rules and regulations, both males and females have to strictly follow the dress code that the NTA has implemented to avert such cheating chits and other malpractices. The dress code instruction enables the candidates to wear specific clothes and sandals while giving the medical entrance test. The NEET entrance test will be held on 17th July 2022 in pen and paper mode. Recently, National Testing Agency published a list of the male and female dress code that provides safety from various misconducts. So, students are not allowed to wear any kind of jewellery, smart watches, bracelets, and other similar things. Likewise, other accessories such as bags, geometric boxes, and goggles are also not allowed to carry in the exam hall. The Mangal Sutra and some bangles are an exemption for married females. All the candidates are requested not to wear Kurta Payjama, Saree, track pants, and any type of full-sleeve clothing. All the candidates make sure to follow the NEET Dress code that the NTA has decided. Due to the corona pandemic, there is a slight change is occurring in the NEET 2022 dress code.
- Emma Hernan Net Worth 2022 : Wiki, biography, Age, Engaged, Family, Husband, Income
- Zoey Deutch Net Worth 2022, Age, Height, Career, Biography.
|Allowed Clothing Items||Prohibited Clothing Items|
|Light Clothes, customary dress||Bulky, Clothes with many pockets|
|sandals, sleepers, low heel sandals||Shoes|
|Gloves, Face Masks||Jewellery|
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 Details
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Courses offered||BDS and MBBS programs|
|Date of exam||17th July 2022|
|Time of exam||2 PM to 5:20 PM|
|Official website portal||neet.nta.nic.in|
NEET Dress Code for Females 2022 by NTA
Those female candidates who will appear in the NEET 2022 exams require to read the guidelines for the dress code that is available below. In addition, candidates are requested not to carry any type of paper, geometric box, and other items that the official department strictly prohibits. Check out the particular instructions for the Female NEET 2022 dress code given below.
- Due to the corona pandemic, It has become compulsory for female candidates to wear masks and gloves at the time of the NEET exam.
- Female candidates are not allowed to wear heavy embroidery or button clothes mentioned in the dress code instructions issued by NTA.
- Full sleeve clothing is not allowed worn for female candidates, so they should wear short sleeve clothes.
- No fashionable jeans with big pockets are allowed to wear by the female candidates.
- Females must avoid wearing jeans on the NEET exam day.
- The NTA has prohibited to worn high heels, shoes, palazzo, leggings, and thick sole shoes for the NEET exam.
- In the NEET Dress code 2022 for females, it is strictly mentioned that females will not permit to give the examination when wearing any kind of jewellery, metal detectors, bracelets, anklets, and other unnecessary items.
Barred Items in NEET 2022 Dress Code
- Electronic items such as mobiles, microphones, headphones, pen drives, watches, and Bluetooth devices.
- Food items and personal water bottles. However, candidates with medical conditions can carry their medicines, eatables, and transparent water bottles.
- Stationery items like pencil box, log table, eraser, calculator, scale, pen, writing pad, electronic pen, etc.
- Small bits of paper or any textual material.
- Wallets, purses, caps, belts, goggles, etc.
- Ornamental or metallic items
The NEET UG medical entrance exam 2022 will be conducted in 13 different languages pan-India in 546 cities and 14 cities globally.
Frequently Asked Questions
This year, the NEET UG exam will conduct on 17th July 2022.
The list of NEET Dress Code 2022 is released on their official site, i.e., neet.nta.nic.in.