Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022: Nainital Bank notification 2022 has been released on the website – nainitalbank.co.in on February 01, 2022. The eligible candidates can apply online from February 01, 2022 to February 25, 2022. A total of 100 vacancies will be filled including both Clerk and Management Trainee. Any candidate who is between the age 21 to 30 years can apply for the post.
Candidates who have completed their graduation or post-graduation or final year students are eligible to apply. The annual CTC for the post of the PO and Clerk will approximately be Rs 7 lacs and 3.70 lacs respectively. For more details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. read this article till the end. You can also visit the official website for all the details and notifications for the recruitment of 2022.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Nainital Bank recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Nainital Bank LTD.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Application starts from||February 01, 2022|
|Last Date for Application||February 25, 2022|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Name of Posts||Clerk and Management Trainee|
|Total number of Questions||200|
|Official Website||Nainital Bank – Home Page|
Nainital Bank Exam Date 2022
|Events||Nainital Bank Exam Date|
|Nainital Bank Online Application Begins||February 01, 2022|
|Last date of Nainital Bank Application submission||February 25, 2022|
|Nainital Bank Admit card||To be announced|
|Nainital Bank Exam date for various posts||March 2022 (tentative)|
Nainital Bank Vacancies 2022
The number of posts has not been announced yet. Based on the previous years’ trend, it is expected that the number of vacancies of Nainital Bank 2022 for the positions of Probationary Officers, Clerks and other posts will be around 170. So, there is a good opportunity for all the job seekers who are preparing for Bank jobs.
Nainital Bank Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants must be aware of the Eligibility Criteria of the Nainital bank recruitment 2022 before filing the application form of the same. Here we have given some necessary information regarding Eligibility Criteria. You can also check the Eligibility Criteria on the Official website of Nainital Bank.
Nainital Bank Age Limit Criteria
|Posts||Minimum-Maximum age limit|
|For PO ( Probationary officer) Grade/ Scale-I||21-30 Years|
|For Clerk||21-28 Years|
Nainital Bank Educational Qualifications for PO and Clerk:
Required Educational Qualifications for the post of Probationary Officer and Clerk are given below:
|For PO ( Probationary officer) Grade/ Scale-I||A Regular and full-time bachelor or postgraduate degree is required with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute/ university.|
Basic knowledge of computer applications is required for this post.
|For Clerks||Regular and full-time bachelor’s or post-graduation degree is required with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized institute/ university.|
Basic knowledge of computer applications is required for this post.
Nainital Bank Experience for PO and Clerk:
|For PO ( Probationary officer) Grade/ Scale-I post||1-2 years of experience required in the banking or financial sector NBFCs will be given more preference.|
|For Clerks||1-2 years experience required in the banking or financial sector NBFCs will be given more preference.|
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022- Application Form
The Application Form will be completed online on the official website. The Nainital Bank Recruitment application process will be categorized into three stages. They are as follows:
- Registration Process
- Uploading Documents
- Payment of the application fee
Nainital Bank Registration Process
- Open official website of the Nainital Bank.
- Now click “Apply Now” after clicking a new registration link will appear there
- Go to the “New Registration” link
- Now enter the required details such as name, email address, date of birth, etc
- Click on the “Submit button” after filling the all the required details
- After the registration, a new provisional id and password will be sent to your registered email or phone number for further process
- Now applicants need to log in by entering their registration id and password to fill in the required details such as academics details, personal information, category details, communication details, etc
Nainital Bank Application Fee
- Applicants need to submit the application fee after filling the application form.
- Applicants can pay the fee online by using any particular payment option such as a Debit card/ Credit card and Net banking.
- The application fee is different for PO and Clerk posts.
|Clerk||Rs. 1,500/- (GST included)|
|Probationary officer Grade/Scale-I||Rs. 2,000/- (GST included)|
Nainital Bank Documents Required
- A recent passport size photo
- Handwritten signature
- Handwritten declaration
- Left-hand thumb impression
- The dimension/ pixels of the image must be 200 x 300 only.
- The signature should be done on white paper with a black ink pen only.
- The size of the images, Signature- 10 to 20 kb, Left thumb impression- 20 to 50 kb, Handwritten declaration- 50 to 100 kb in JPEG format.
- Cross-check your registration form before submission
Nainital Bank Admit Card 2022
- Step 1– Firstly, open the Official website of the Nainital Bank.
- Step 2– Now go to the “Nainital Bank Admit card” or “Hall ticket” section and click on the same link.
- Step 3– After that link will redirect you to a new login page where you have to enter some details.
- Step 4– Now applicants have to log in with registration id, DOB, and password.
- Step 5– Submit all the details and download the admit card.
Note- Admit card is a compulsory document. Without it, no one can sit in the examination hall.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022- Exam Centres
The exam will be held in the following cities-
- Ambala (Haryana)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Delhi (NCR)- Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Haldwani, Nainital (Uttrakhand)
- Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad(Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut( Uttar Pradesh)
- Roorkee( Uttrakhand)
Nainital Bank Exam Pattern 2022
|Mode of question paper||English|
|Marking schemes||1 mark for every correct answer|
0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
|Number of sections||5|
|Name of sections||ReasoningGeneral AwarenessEnglish LanguageQuantitative aptitudeComputer Applications|
Nainital Bank Result 2022
Results will be released in online mode. Applicants can download the scorecard/ result by the following steps mentioned below:
- Step 1– First of all, open the official website of the Nainital Bank.
- Step 2– Go to the “Result” section and click on the link.
- Step 3– Now enter the credential details such as roll no., password, and captcha code for security.
- Step 4– Now submit all the required details and download the result/scorecard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rs- 1500/- for the post of the clerk.
Rs- 2000/- for the post of Probationary Officer.
The documents required for the application form are:
1) A passport size photo, handwritten signature, handwritten declaration,
2) Left-hand thumb impression.
21 to 28 for the post of clerk.
21 to 30 for the post of Probationary Officer