KPSC Login My Profile 2022: The candidates willing to apply for Kerala PSC exams, posts have to complete the online One Time Registration at Kerala PSC Thulasi Login, Registration page. The online application system of the Kerala Public Service Commission is known as Thulasi.
On the homepage of the KPSC Thulasi website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in, the candidates need to do one-time registration for creating a profile. So, the candidates can simply log in to the website of Kerala PSC and surf for the new notifications and can register for openings.
Kerala PSC is known as the Kerala Public Service Commission; it is a judicial body and is established to recruit new candidates for a job position in the public sector. Many Kerala government departments report their vacancies to the Kerala Public Service Commission. In turn, Kerala Public Service Commission will arrange the candidates by hiring as per Kerala Govt law.
Kerala KPSC Thulasi Login my Profile Registration – Required Items
- Digitally Scanned Photograph, Signature of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Identity proof.
- Valid Mobile Number, Email Address.
It is very easy and simple to register for KPSC Thulasi. In order to register, the candidates need a few things, they are mentioned in detail below:
- Digital Photograph and Signature
While registering, the candidates need to upload a scanned signature and color photographs in JPEG format on the Kerala www Kerala psc Thulasi Server page. KPSC is more precise about the dimension and size of the photograph and signature.
- Profile Photo Size: width 150 pixels x height 200 pixels and size up to 30 KB.
- Signature Size: width 150 pixels x height 100 pixels and size up to 30 KB.
The photograph can be uploaded either in black and white or color, but the background color needs to be in any light colors or white. Only face and half shoulder as to be visible in the picture. Below the picture, the candidate name and date of the photo taken must be stated in the white color background.
- ID proof
The candidates need to provide the details of any ID for the proof. The ID can be an Aadhar card, bank account details, driving license, PAN card, Passport, Voters ID.
- Mobile Number and Email ID
A mobile number is a must, an OTP number is sent to the Mobile for the first login and SMS alerts are sent to mobile when the candidates apply for the KPSC exams.
How to do Kerala PSC Thulasi KPSC Login My Profile?
- First, go to the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi Login page to log in and then click on the right side blue button to complete a one-time registration.
- The first step is uploading the candidate’s signature and photo. The size of the picture and photographs have to be uploaded in the correct size otherwise, the KPSC server will show an error message. There are many chances that the process may be rejected if the size of the photo is incompatible. Then, the candidate has to restart the process again.
- After, uploading the picture and signature, the candidates have to fill in the personal details. The details have to be provided correctly on the www Kerala psc Thulasi login page because later the profile cannot be edited. If there so, the candidate has to contact the SC officer to make further changes in the name or Date of Birth.
- After that, the page will be directed to other details like the parent’s name, Identification mark, location, details about ID proof, etc. Any one of your Identification Documents such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc can be uploaded in this step.
- The next one will be about the candidate’s temporary and permanent address for communication.
- In this step, the candidate has to provide the email ID and mobile number.
- Then, create a user ID and password for the Thulasi enrollment form.
- With this, the candidate has successfully registered for the one-time registration. For completing further formalities, the candidates need to do a Kerala Thulasi login.
- After logging in, the candidate will see some red and green links. Complete everything until all the details shown in green color.
- Before moving to the employment options, the candidates are recommended to give details on education, community benefits, etc.
- Then finally, now candidates can see the notification links, and then they can proceed to apply for the job.
Eligibility for applying Kerala PSC Exams
The eligibility varies according to the post and for more posts, the candidates need to have a graduation degree from recognized universities. For various posts, physical fitness is also one of the most important factors.
The candidate taking the main exam or Gazetted Probationers exam has to create exam passing proof along with the main exam application, if not, they are not allowed for taking KPSC main exam.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Age Limits
|Stream 1 Job||Minimum Age – 21 Years Maximum Age – 32 Years|
|Stream 2 Job||Minimum Age – 21 Years Maximum Age – 40 Years|
|Stream 3 Job||Age must be less than 50 years|
Selection Process for KPSC Posts
The selection process for Kerala PSC will be based on the following process (varies per post):
- The first round is the preliminary exam.
- The second round of exams is the Main exam.
- The final one is the main interview.
The final selected candidates will be declared after the merit list. Only final listed candidates are appointed for the vacancies of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The final selected candidate’s name and roll number will be listed in the KPSC final merit list.
The exam pattern varies according to the posts the candidate is applying for. So, it is always safe for the candidates to go the exam pattern for related jobs.
Important Links for KPSC Login My Profile
- Thulasi Login & Signup Link.
- Instructions for the new registration.
- Instructions to the registered candidates.
- Application Submission Modes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given approval to the government’s proposal of making Malayalam a compulsory language for getting government jobs in Kerala. It clearly signifies that a good working knowledge of the Malayalam language is a must for the candidates applying for government jobs.
The Kerala PSC/KPSC Thulasi Exam can be aced with the right strategy and study resources. Before beginning exam preparation, the applicant should familiarise himself with the entire exam content and format. To ace the exam, create a study schedule that works for you and focus on the most important parts of the curriculum.
- Bihar Deled Admit Card 2022| Updated @biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- REET Admit Card July 2022| Download @reetbser2021.com
- Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2022 | Download @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- JNU Admit Card 2022| Download JNUEE Admit Card Here!