jJharsewa dhanbad : Jharsewa : Jharkhand e-District (jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in) is a comprehensive and web enabled service portal that acts as an electronic gateway into the Government’s portfolio of services.It is an end-to-end integrated solution which caters to the needs of various departments of Jharkhand state and provides various e-Governance services to its citizens. It provides an interface for citizens to avail various citizen centric services like applying for certificates, land records, pension etc. through this Portal to handle the processing of all these Jharkhand E-District applications.
Jharsewa e district :Jharsewa dhanbad
Jharkhand e-District project intend to provide Government services to citizens through Common Service Centers(CSC) which are easily accessible. Services from different departments are brought under one umbrella at any CSC. Some of the services are also made available through online portal. It utilizes backend computerization to e-enable the delivery of services and ensures transparency and uniform application of rules. The project involves integrated and seamless delivery of services to public by automation, integration and incorporating Business Process Re-Engineering(BPR) where ever required. In a nutshell E-district is a tailor made program for minimizing effort and time to provide prompt and effective services to the public.
|Name||Jharsewa ( Jharkhand e-District)|
|Services||Birth, Death, Domicile, Nationality, Caste, Marriage, Income, Employment, etc.|
|PREREQUISITE FOR APPLYING||PDF Download|
Jharsewa: List of Core Services: Jharsewa dhanbad Jharsewa: List of Core Services:
Five service categories have been identified at the national level which shall be taken up for implementation by all States which agree to participate in the e District MMP.
(i) Issue of Certificates including services :Birth, Death, Domicile, Nationality, Caste, Marriage, Income, Employment, etc.
(ii) Social Welfare Schemes including services – Social welfare Pensions (Old age, Widow, Handicap, Destitute), Scholarships.
(iii) Revenue Court including services – including Case listing, Case adjournment, Stay orders, Final orders, Status of execution of orders: information, tracking, filing of miscellaneous applications. Also, Government dues and recovery, as part of Land Revenue – including issue of notices, record payments, track default processes, updation of treasury receipts, etc.
(iv) Ration Card related services including services change of address, additions, deletions of members, application for issue of duplicates, etc.
(v) RTI services including redressal of Grievances – application, tracking, monitoring, redressal, appeals, etc at district level. RTI services will be applicable to all departments/offices which have been provided with ICT infrastructure and connectivity for delivery of services under e District Scheme The States while identifying the services under the 5 core services should leverage the services identified and developed under the Implementation of State Portal, SSDG and Electronic Form project.
JharSewa Portal : jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
JharSewa is an online portal that has been developed by the State Government of Jharkhand. It is designed to facilitate the citizens of the state to avail various online services under a single portal. People can register into the portal to access all the services offered by the Jharkhand government. In this article, we look at the various services offered by the JharSewa portal in detail.
Services Provided at JharSewa Portal
JharSewa portal is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. A common resident can use this online portal to avail the following services.
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Local Resident Certificate
Social Security Pension Services
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Electoral Services
- Consumer court Services
- Land Record Services
- Commercial Tax Department Services
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Co-operative Department Services
- Labour, Employment Training and Skill Development Department Services
- Energy Department Services
- Grievance redressal Service
- Information about Government Services
- Forms related to Government Services
- Online Registration System for Patients
Jharsewa dhanbad Features of JharSewa Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- Some services can be applied or registered online using the Jharsewa portal.
- The portal has the benefits of the service request, online payment, approval of services and service delivery.
- All citizen services, Revenue services, employment services, Certificate services and Business services can be availed under a single portal.
- The portal provides easy and quick access to all the services and can also check the status of the application.
- This JharSewa portal facilitates various online service request with various departments.
The residents of Jharkhand can register with the Government of JharSewa Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
New User Registration
Access the Portal
- Step 1: The applicant must visit the JharSewa Portal to avail all the government services.
- Step 2: If you are not an existing user, you have to register in the portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User Registration.
- Step 3: On Clicking JharSewa, the registration Page appears. You have to fill the details such as Personal information and e-KYC details (Aadhar details). Then enter the captcha given and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: Then an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which is your “password” for the first time login.
- Step 5: Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the procedure.
- Step 6: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
- Step 7: To portal login, you have to enter your login id, password and captcha and then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
Jharsewa dhanbad Apply for Services
Step 8: To apply for specific service, you can use any of these three following methods.
- Online: Any citizen can request for a service of his/her state through online with or without registration as per the service definition.
- Kiosk: A citizen can contact the Kiosk centre of his/her domain for applying a service. You can verify the details of Kiosk under “Kiosk details” while clicking on the specific service.
- In person: A citizen can also request for service either by downloading the application form and submit it at the concerned office or can take the application form directly from the office.
Track Application Status
The users can verify the application status by visiting the official portal. By clicking on the “Check Status” tab of the dashboard, the status of the application applied can be verified. If the application has been approved, then you will be facilitated to download the certificate by clicking on the option ”Download Issued Document” from the portal.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Official website of Jharsewa portal Jharkhand is jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
Following are the instructions to use DSC:
1.Download the respective Driver of your Digital Signature Card.
2.Download the Java version 1.7 in your System.
3.Go to Control Panel –> Program –> Java –> General –>Temporary Internet File –>Settings –>Delete All Files.
4.Go to Control Panel –> Program –> Java –>Security –>Edit Site List –>Add the Service Plus URL and bring Security Level to medium.
5.After login (Officials Only) –> Click on DSC Management –> Click on register your DSC.
1. Click on the option Citizen Section–> Check Your Entitlement available on the Homepage to open the form.
2. Check Your Entitlement form is displayed on the screen.
3. When you select your profile like state, caste etc. and click on search the list of services for which you are entitled will be displayed in the list. You can view the details.
You can track your application status by the following ways:
1.To get the status of the application, click on Track Application Status Report link available under Citizen Section.
2.You can also check the application status using your credentials (username and password). Click on the Login link available on the ServicePlus Home page. Then enter the username and password provided to you. Once you logged- in, click on Track Application Status link provided under View Status of Application.
A citizen can apply for a Service through following ways:
1. Online: A citizen can apply for a service of his/her state via online with or without registration as per the service definition.
2. Kiosk: A citizen can contact Kiosk of his/her area for applying a service. You can check the details of Kiosk under “Kiosk details” while clicking on the particular service.
3. In person: A citizen can also apply for a service either by downloading application form online and submit it at the concerned office or can take the application form directly from the office.
1. Click on the option Citizen Section–> Find State Service Delivery Act available on the Homepage to open the form.
2. Select the state and click on submit. The State Service Delivery Act details will be displayed.