HPPSC HPAS Admit Card 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Shimla is ready to conduct the Preliminary HP Administrative Service Exam 2022. An exam notice will be released on the official website accordingly.
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam 2022 is one of the toughest exams in the state. Qualifying for this exam and the further interview awards you the Class A job in the Himachal Pradesh state. HPPSC will release the HPAS 2022 Admit Card about a week before the decided Prelims exam date.
For the year 2022, Himachal Pradesh Publish Service Commission has released the notification for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Exam famously known as HPAS. Eligible candidates were able to apply online for these posts from 17 June to 13 July 2022. This year, a total of 29 vacancies are to be filled in various positions as mentioned below.
hppsc.hp.gov.in HPAS Admit Card 2022
|Organizer||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Shimla|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Exam|
|Purpose||Recruitment for Group A Vacancies|
|HPAS Exam Date (Prelims)||to be announced|
|HPAS Admit Card release||7 days prior to the exam day|
An intimation about the HPAS Exam 2022 will be sent to the HPAS aspirants regarding the release of the HPPSC HPAS 2022 Admit Card for the prelims examination.
Aspirants are suggested to regularly check their registered mobile number and the registered Email ID for the latest information about the call letter release. Covid-19 instructions shall be followed in the exam along with the other important exam instructions are shown on the HPAS Prelims admit card.
Vacancies for the HPPSC HPAS 2022
|Block Development Officer||05|
HPAS Exam Pattern
- There shall be Two Papers in the HPAS Exam i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper I carries the questions related to General Studies while Paper-II will be having Aptitude test questions.
- Both the papers carry multiple choice questions with 02 Marks assigned to each of them.
- HPAS 2022 doesn’t have any negative marking though.
- A total of 200 Questions for 400 Marks shall be available in the HP Administrative Service Exam.
How to download HPPSC HPAS 2022 Admit Card for Prelims?
A direct link to grab the Himachal Pradesh HPAS Admit Card 2022 will be added here upon availability. You can use the following procedure to manually check the status of the HPPSC HPAS Exam Admit card release:
- Visit the official HPPSC website.
- Scroll down to the middle of the website and click the “apply online” link.
- Now, click the “Online Application Registration” link.
- A new HPPSC Login page will be opened now.
- Enter your HPPSC User ID, Password, and the captcha test.
- Click the login button and your HPAS 2022 admit card will be displayed.
- Simply, take a printout of this document and bring it to the exam.
Documents required on HPPSC HPAS Exam day
The HPAS Admit Card is the most important document for giving the exam. It will grant entrance of the candidate into the exam centre. Along with it aspirants will have to carry a Government-authorised ID in original for verification on the exam day. The documents which will be accepted for verification are as follows,
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Any other valid photo ID proof
Details to verify on the Himachal Pradesh Administrative services hall ticket?
- Check the Exam Date & timings on HPPSC Admit card, Verify the exam center along with your photo & signatures.
- Don’t’ forget to check your name & father name on Himachal Pradesh Administrative services call letter.
Read instructions carefully printed backside of the Admit card 2022 and Carry a valid Photo ID for HPPSC Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the guidelines of the Commission, the admit cards for HPAS exam will be available for download on the website.
The candidate can find Name, Roll Number, Date of birth, Exam date and timings and Exam instructions on the admit card.