Doctor G Box Office Collection Wikipedia: sacnilk, Worldwide, day by day
Doctor G – Wikipedia
Doctor G is a 2022 Indian Hindi-language medical comedy film directed by Anubhuti Kashyap and produced by Junglee Pictures. It stars Ayushmann Khurrana, Rakul Preet Singh and Shefali Shah. The film follows the struggle of a doctor who is interested in orthopaedics but instead ends up becoming a male gynaecologist, thus leading to chaos.
Doctor G was released theatrically on 14 October 2022 and received positive reviews from critics
Doctor G Box Office Collection Wikipedia
|Directed by||Anubhuti Kashyap|
|Screenplay by||Sumit Saxena|
|Story by||Sourabh Bharat|
|Produced by||Junglee Pictures|
Rakul Preet Singh
|Edited by||Prerna Saigal|
Amjad Nadeem Aamir
|Distributed by||Anand Pandit Motion Pictures|
|Release date||14 October 2022|
|Running time||124 minutes|
|Box office||est. ₹24.5 crore|
- Ayushmann Khurrana as Dr. Uday “Guddu” Gupta, a male gynaecologist
- Rakul Preet Singh as Dr. Fatima Siddiqui, Uday’s love interest
- Shefali Shah as Dr. Nandini Srivastav, Uday’s senior
- Sheeba Chaddha as Shobha Gupta, Uday’s mother
- Abhay Mishra as Anubhav “Chaddi” Bhosle, Uday’s best friend
- Indraneil Sengupta as Dr. Ashok Gupta, Uday’s cousin brother
- Akash Sinha as Jagdish Sahay
- Devas Dixit as Pappu Sahu
- Paresh Pahuja as Arif Qureshi, Fatima’s fiance
- Priyam Saha as Dr. Jenny
- Shraddha Jain as Dr. Kumudlatha Pamulparthi Diwakaran
- Ayesha Kaduskar as Kavya
- Puja Sarup as Nurse Sunita
- Karishma Singh as Dr. Ruchi
- Anju Gaur as Dr. Bosky
- Sharvari Deshpande as Priyanka Singh
- Vinod Kumar Jaiswal as Raj Sharma
- Shraddha Jain (@aiyyoshraddha) as Dr Kumudlatha Pamulparthi Diwakaran (KLPD)
Doctor G Box Office Day 5: Ayushmann Khurrana & Rakul Preet Singh Starrer Is Staying Low
Doctor G Box Office Day 5: Despite being a well-made film, it is not having a good trend at the box office. Read on
Despite being a well made film, Doctor G is not having a good trend at the box office. The film is performing poorly at the box office with Tuesday collections coming to mere 1.50 crores*. For the film to see any semblance of success, it needed to be at least over 2.50 crores right from Monday to Thursday, if not 3 crores.
However, that’s just not happening with first Monday seeing 50%+ drop when compared to Friday and then Tuesday being low too.
Doctor G has collected only 18.03 crores* so far and even with limited expectations these needed to be the weekend numbers for the film. Had that been the case then the film would have aimed to go past 30 crores lifetime. However for now the best cases scenario for the film looks like 25-28 crores and that would be very low total for the Ayushmann Khurrana starrer.
It is really disheartening to see the manner in which non-event films are currently doing at the box office. Pre-pandemic, this Anubhuti Kashyap-directed Doctor G would have earned at least 50 crores at the box office in the worst-case scenario. However, right now films with this kind of stage, setting and genre with targeted audiences are struggling to make even half of that.
( Disclaimer : Harraiya Times Brings You All The Latest Breaking News, Viral Trends And Information From Social Media World, Including Twitter, Instagram And Youtube. The Views And Facts Appearing In The Social Media Post Do Not Reflect The Opinions Of Harraiya Times, Also Harraiya Times Does Not Assume Any Responsibility Or Liability For The Same.)
*Estimates. Final numbers awaited.