Coal India Recruitment 2022: Coal India has announced a large number of openings for Management Trainee positions. Through Coal India MT Recruitment 2022, a total of 1050 applicants will be hired. Applicants must have GATE 2022 scores in Mining, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications, or System and EDP.
oal India MT application registration will start on 23 June 2022. Eligible interested candidates can apply online on or before 22 July 2022. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the scores of GATE 2022. Detailed instructions along with the Coal India MT Jobs Notification PDF 2022 are available on the CIL website www.coalindia.in.
Candidates can check eligibility (educational and age), salary, selection process, vacancy break up and other updates here. Aspirants are advised to download and check the detailed notification given in the below section before applying for the CIL MT Jobs 2022.
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||1050|
|Application Registration Dates||23 June – 22 July 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Mining – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institution.
- Civil – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Electronics & Telecommunication – Aspirants must possess a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecommunication; Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- System and EDP – Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with a minimum of 60% marks.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as of 31 May 2022 for the General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022). Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirements, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for the further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores / Marks.
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainees in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of ₹50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of a 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade on the scale of pay of ₹60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹60,000/-.
- General UR/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS – ₹1000/-
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries – ₹180/-
- Starting date of online application registration – 23 June 2022
- Last date to complete application registration – 22 July 2022
How to apply online for CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website of Coal India Limited.
- Check the Latest Notifications and then Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Download the notification in PDF and check your eligibility.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the details and complete the payment of the application fee through the desired mode.
- Thereafter, submit the application form and print the same for further reference.
|Official Website of CIL||www.coalindia.in|
|Coal India MT Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link for CIL MT Jobs 2022||Apply Online Here|
|Jharsewa site||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
University degree with MBA (specialization in HR) with minimum 60% marks or Master degree/ PG Diploma (minimum 60%) in Social Science or Labour Welfare / Personnel management or any other qualification recognized by the Labour Ministry for the post of Welfare Officer in mines with minimum 60% marks.
The company is very good but suffers adversely due to work culture and very high manpower
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian public sector