Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2022: Bihar DCEC Exam Pattern Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card: After successfully organizing the online application form process the management is ready to host the examination for the courses that were selected by the applicant. As per the latest updates, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to organize the Bihar DCECE on the 9th & 10th of July 2022 across the state. Both the morning shift (11:00 AM to 1:15 PM) and the afternoon shift will be used to administer the exam (2:00 PM to 4:15 PM)
On June 29, 2022, the authority will begin issuing Bihar DCECE Admit Cards 2022 to candidates. The hall ticket for the examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, which is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2022 – BCECEB DCECE Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Course Offered||Paramedical Dental, Polytechnic, Paramedical, etc.|
|Bihar DCECE Admit Card Release Date||27th June 2022|
|Exam Date||9th – 10th July 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Bihar DCECE Exam Overview
- It will be an objective-type test.
- The exam lasts for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- The Exam consists of 450 marks in total.
- 90 questions are included in the total.
- Only the Hindi, English, and G.K. questions in the PM test are from the Intermediate Level, while the General Science and
- Arithmetic questions are from the Medium Level.
- The questions on the P.M.D., P.M.E., P.M.M. and P.M. Exam will be of Medium Level.
BCECE DCECE Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks|
How to Download Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2022?
- Go to the Bihar Combined Admission Competitive Examination Board’s official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, you will be taken to its home page, where you must look for and tap on the link to the Bihar DCECE Admit Card.
- You will now be taken to a new page where you must input the requested information.
- Your hall ticket will display in front of you when you provide the necessary information and select the submit option.
- Then, after selecting the download option, print the page and bring it with you to the test room.
- You can download the hall ticket for the DCECE by following the instructions given above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Those who have applied for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) can download their admit card at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in from the direct link here
Admission Open 2022
Board has released the application form specifically for eligible candidates,